Surveys often indicate the changing relationship between us and 'mans best friend' and many of us love to 'check out' if it's just US that 'does that' or 'feels that way' about our canines.
People answering questions about their relationship with their dogs don't seem to mind admitting/confessing to some pretty revealing things that show just how much their pets mean to them.
A survey that I came across recently highlighted some interesting stuff such as:
- 51% of dog people sing to their dog...if this is you then you're not alone!
- 56% of people celebrate their dog's birthday. I'm sure that this figure would be even higher if a larger percentage knew when their canine buddy's birthday was.
- 65% of dog owners take more photos of their dogs than of their friends or partners.
- 47% of dog owners admitted that they actually found it harder to leave their dog for a week than their significant other!
- 37% of owners have confessed to shedding a tear when they have had to leave their dog at home.
You can find a link to the survey here enjoy!
Sponsored Post - Looking For An Online Course In Dog First Aid? Take A Look At The Only Online Dog First Aid Course Recommended By This Site - Veterinary Approved And Externally Accredited - Please Visit Here For Details